How To Revolutionise the Materialist Paradigm
Saturday 15 May • 4:00-7:00 PM (BST)The panel will address the following questions:
- What was your personal experience of transformation from the materialist paradigm to the consciousness paradigm, including the most influential books and mentors?
- Imagine the paradigm has shifted. How did it happen and how is our world different?
- What is the strongest and most persuasive evidence that the materialist paradigm is limited and harmful?
- What philosophical assumptions that underpin the materialist paradigm need to be challenged?
- What are models of the relationship between brain and consciousness, including Quantum Mechanics, i.e. ideas of space and time. Discuss the idealist view vs. the dual aspect approach.
- What are the most influential effective tactics, organizations, social media, and more to inform the public?
This is a joint event hosted by The Galileo Commission, Scientific and Medical Network, Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences (AAPS), Institute of Noetic Sciences and Eternea.View Details