Latest from OpenSciences.org
- Award-winning Essays Refute Reductionism – the 2019 Kurt Gödel Prize
- Consciousness and the Evolution of Language
- BIAL Award in Biomedicine 2019
- Accelerating Research on Consciousness: Templeton World Charity
- Developing an Alternative to Wikidpedia on PSI
- Introducing the Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences
IONS explores states of consciousness and the role of spirit and intention in health and healing.
Exploring the afterlife and transforming our fear of death, by Julia Assante.
Parapsychology articles and news.
Advancing public scholarship in the fields of parapsychology and anomalous psychology.
A leader in consciousness studies, Marilyn Schlitz shares her insights and experiences.
Jon Lieff, MD, explores the interface of biology, neurology, and the mind.
Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/sheldrake/public_html/opensciences/templates/penraeth/blogfeed.php on line 25
Explore controversial science with leading researchers and their critics... the leading source for intelligent skeptic-versus-believer debate.
Dramatic discoveries re-shaping our understanding of organisms, by Stephen L Talbott of The Nature Institute.
A founder of the field of transpersonal psychology, Charles Tart expounds on consciousness.
The blog of Michael Jawer explores how emotion shapes extraordinary sensitivity.