June 25-28, 2019
Hosted by The Collegium Helveticum, Zurich and the Center for Consciousness Studies, University of Arizona at Tucson, The Science of Consciousness (TSC) is the largest and longest-running interdisciplinary conference emphasizing conceptual, empirical, cultural and even artistic approaches to the study of consciousness.
- Psychedelics – organized by Selen Atasoy, Oxford University
- Conscious and Unconscious Processes – organized by Albert Newen, University of Bochum
- Anesthesia and Consciousness – organized by Travis Craddock, Nova Southeastern Uni. Ft. Lauderdale
- Bodily Consciousness – organized by Peter Brugger, University of Zurich
- Time – organized by Anne Giersch, University of Strasbourg
- Panpsychism and Dual Aspect Monism – organized by Philip Goff, Durham University
- Critical Neuroscience – organized by Peter beim Graben, University of Cottbus
- Anticipatory Consciousness – organized by Scott Jordan, Illinois State University at Normal
- Bistable Perception – organized by Jürgen Kornmeier, University of Freiburg
- Insight – organized by Michael Öllinger, Parmenides Center for the Study of Thinking, Pullach
- Free Will and Quantum Agency – organized by Paavo Pylkkänen, Helsinki University
- Embodied Critical Thinking – organized by Donata Schoeller, University of Koblenz
- Mind-Body Reciprocity – organized by Wolfgang Tschacher, University of Bern
- Quantum Biology – organized by Jack Tuszynski, Politechnico di Torino
July 2-4, 2019
University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Western Esotericism and Consciousness: Visions, Voices, Altered States. The conference will focus on the phenomenology of unusual experiences across the entire historical spectrum of Western esotericism from antiquity to the present, emphasising empirical research and specialist knowledge about specific historical and contemporary cases.
July 2-8, 2019
Titignano Castle, Orvieto, Italy
Six inspiring days with scientists, philosophers, spiritual teachers, and artists, in an openhearted exploration to expand and embody our interconnectedness and further our individual and collective evolution through experiential workshops, talks, conversations, meditation, movement, music and more.
July 18-21, 2019
Santa Clara, California
On the 50th anniversary of the first moon walk, join the Institute of Noetic Sciences with luminaries from science, technology, culture, and community as we explore what is possible for humanity at this time in history, and boldly step into the future.
August 29 - September 1, 2019
King of Prussia (near Valley Forge), Pennsylvania
Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) and other Spiritually Transformative Experiences (STEs) often initiate profound changes in the experiencer’s consciousness and life direction. This includes increased spiritual awareness resulting in positive change within their lives based on altruistic values and priorities. They act with loving compassion building a greater sense of brotherhood. Collectively the experiencers and research findings provide us the information needed for a cross-cultural revolution toward love and consciousness-based living, and a possible change in humanity at this time in history.
Call for Papers!
Submission deadline: Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019 @ 11:59 PM EST
Oct 21-25, 2019
Dolce Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
For the past century science has viewed consciousness as something generated by the brain, yet there are major problems with this assumption. A new scientific paradigm is emerging which views consciousness as fundamental.
- Hameed Ali (A. H. Almaas), PhD
- Deepak Chopra, MD
- Rupert Spira
- Francis Lucille
- Henry Stapp, PhD
- Edward Frenkel
- Alan Wallace
- Stuart Hameroff
- Peter Russell
- ... and many more
Nov 9-10, 2019
Rudolf Steiner House, London
This two day event is organised by the British Spiritist Medical Association (BSMA), and takes place every two years.
- Dr Peter Fenwick
- Dr Elaine Drysdale MD FRCPC
- Dr Natalie Tobert PhD
- Dr Jeffrey Rediger MD MDiv
- Dr Jorge Cecilio Daher MD
- Dr Marcelo Saad
- Dr Felipe Sá Ferreira