- BIAL Award in Biomedicine 2019
- Templeton World Charity: Accelerating Research on Consciousness
- Developing an Alternative to Wikidpedia on PSI
- Introducing the Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences
- Expanding Reality: The New Science of Consciousness A Trilogy about Postmaterialist Sciences
- The Foyle Research Institute of Monaco (FRIM) Now Accepting Proposals for Innovative Research
IONS explores states of consciousness and the role of spirit and intention in health and healing.
Exploring the afterlife and transforming our fear of death, by Julia Assante.
Parapsychology articles and news.
Advancing public scholarship in the fields of parapsychology and anomalous psychology.
A leader in consciousness studies, Marilyn Schlitz shares her insights and experiences.
Jon Lieff, MD, explores the interface of biology, neurology, and the mind.
Explore controversial science with leading researchers and their critics... the leading source for intelligent skeptic-versus-believer debate.
Dramatic discoveries re-shaping our understanding of organisms, by Stephen L Talbott of The Nature Institute.
A founder of the field of transpersonal psychology, Charles Tart expounds on consciousness.
The blog of Michael Jawer explores how emotion shapes extraordinary sensitivity.